One Dance UK’s Dance Ambassadors are a team of young people aged 18- 25 from across the UK who believe in the power of dance. Ambassadors are passionate young people who advocate for dance in general and assist with the delivery of our activities at local, regional and national level.
Dance Ambassadors applications for the 2022-2023 academic year are now open!
We are pleased to announce applications for our Dance Ambassadors programme are open for the 2022-2023 academic year, with the programme starting in October 2022.
If you are aged 18-25 and are interested in becoming a One Dance UK Dance Ambassador we would love to hear from you!
We welcome your application in a method that suits you. If you would prefer to apply via video please answer the questions in the application form by video and then submit links to your content or alternatively please fill in the application form
Deadline for applications: Monday 5 September 2022
One Dance UK is committed to building a more inclusive arts and culture sector, we welcome applications from all areas of our community, and in particular applicants of ethnically diverse heritage.
Trouble applying? Need to ask a question? Email email@example.com
Who are One Dance UK’s Dance Ambassadors?
One Dance UK’s Dance Ambassadors are proactive, creative and confident young people from across the UK. They learn about the varied work of One Dance UK and advocate for the organisation and its activities across their networks, liaising with decision makers and stakeholders in their region and nationally. They also volunteer at a variety of dance-related events including conferences and youth dance performances and when possible provide support in the office at key times in the year. Dance Ambassadors provide a crucial ‘youth voice’ in One Dance UK’s advocacy work.
Benefits for the Dance Ambassadors:
- Learn about the varied work of One Dance UK and other dance organisations.
- Develop your potential as a member of the dance sector by learning about the varied roles and careers in and around dance.
- Gain a wealth of new skills, knowledge and experience and build your CV.
- Have the opportunity to volunteer at a variety of dance-related events, both with One Dance UK and in partnership with other organisations, developing contacts along the way.
- Have your say on the future of dance!
Hear previous Dance Ambassadors talk about their experiences: